Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Aiden John Cantu!!

It's a boy!!! And what a boy!! He is fully loaded haha. Even the ultrasound tech was impressed! Her response when she saw him was "I'm so glad you guys wanted to know because it would have been very hard to hide that from you". His daddy is proud!!

It's so exciting to finally know!! We got some great pictures and even a DVD of video from the ultrasound!! I could only upload part of it because of the file size, but check it out:


Everything looked wonderful with our little boy. He's developing wonderfully and even danced around for us a bit. He has a new due date of May 28th 2009.

I even survived my flu shot! Without a single tear or even a flinch! I was a pro!! That's a first ever!

Now we can't wait to start buying blue stuff and little boy things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment