Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growing indeed!

Things are going well on the home front. Aiden is kicking all day everyday and especially at night when we lay down and Dan starts talking to him. It's so funny because you can see him squished up in different areas of my stomach. He has no regard for making things comfy for mommy, that's for sure.
This is a picture of my belly taken today, during my 25th week. It's going by so fast!!

We're starting to try to work more on getting the nursery planned and hopefully put together soon. It seems like there's so much to get done!! We haven't even painted yet!! But there's still plenty of time I guess.

Dan is so very anxious for Aiden to get here. Every time we see a baby he talks about how he wishes ours was already here and how he can't wait to hold him and carry him around. He's going to be such a wonderful daddy!! I can't wait!!

Other than all the growing, there isn't too much else going on. I got a new shift at work that I will start next month. It's not so wonderful, but we'll make due, everything always works out. :) Dan has heard back from Auburn that they liked him at the interview and want him to continue on in the hiring process so the next step is for them to do the background investigation. He's also applying with a couple other agencies but is really excited about Auburn at this point. He is almost done with the Army and we're both counting the days.

We don't have our next appointment until the end of February so I will post another update then. At that point, we'll be down to less than 3 months until Aiden arrives...how crazy is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment